Cerca nel blog

- domenica 5 febbraio 2012

Gold Elisa!

Hi followers,
unfortunally snow continue to be the key word of all this days!!!!
Yestarday a video on youtube captured my attention!!!
The making of Roberto Cavalli's new adv with Elisa Sednaoui!!!
Love the bootie of the fragrance chic and gold very chic and Elisa is one of our top model in the world so it's a great pleasure for us to see her on!!!
I'm sure that it will capture also you!!!
Enjoy it!!!
xoxo Marika

Buongiorno followers,
sfortunatamente neve continua ad essere la parola chiave di tutte queste giornate oggi compreso!!!
Ieri un video catturò la mia attenzione!!
Il backstage della nuova campagna di Roberto Cavalli con Elisa Sednaoui!!!
Adoro la boccetta della fragranza con dei particolari color oro, molto chic per non parlare di Elisa che è una delle nostre top model nel mondo ed è un grande piacere vederla qui!!!
Sono siccura che catturerà anche voi!!!
Godetevelo!!!
xoxo Marika




38 commenti:

  1. Of course I follow you back darling :)!

    xoxo
    Linda from www.moonon.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bella foto..Serena domenica con la neve :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. hey girl!!nice blog!and great video!!
    thanks for your comment!
    i followed you, follow me back?

    xxx

    RispondiElimina
  4. I loved your blog :)
    gonna follow u now!

    much Love,
    Julie

    http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. thank you for the comment, I love your Blog♥

    http://thora-unique.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks for the comment :) Great blog!! Muaá

    www.followme-around.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thanks for your comment!;)
    Cool blog!!!!!!:)
    Visit me!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Your blog header is cool with all the magazines!
    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. Mi piace molto il tuo blog :) Ti seguo! Se ti va passa da me, sto organizzando un giveaway http://fashiongland.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille passerò immediatamente!!

      Elimina
  10. of course i want, i already follow you i hope you can follow me and i hope you like my posts to :) kisses***

    RispondiElimina
  11. Great post! Hopefully you can stop by my blog sometime too!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. Love you're blog!
    I follow you :)

    RispondiElimina
  13. nice post ^^

    Thank you for your comment on my blog =)
    wanna follow each other? ^^

    RispondiElimina
  14. Bella campagna e buona fragranza!:) xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  15. She seems like the perfect fit for Roberto Cavalli, very punker-rock-and-roll edgy, synonymous for cavalli

    RispondiElimina
  16. The video is stunning! The hard work definitely paid off in the end, because the ads are gorgeous. I love the whole tropical, safari, exotic feel... and of course, I'll have to try the perfume very soon! :) I am a new follower, looking forward to reading more of your blog posts! :) And thank-you very much for dropping by my blog!

    xoxoox
    Kelsey
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  17. Thank you so much for comment! I follow you now
    Your blog is lovely
    I hope you'll have time to visit soon and if you could follow back it will be amazing x

    RispondiElimina
  18. I love Roberto Cavalli!! The dress is just stunning.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    RispondiElimina
  19. Wow, what a wonderful video!!! Love, Love, Love! Great blog, now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina