Cerca nel blog

- venerdì 11 maggio 2012

Chic attitude

Chic attitude

Etro fringe dress
£2,460 - brownsfashion.com

Mara Hoffman ruched bikini
$195 - net-a-porter.com

Jimmy Choo stiletto heels
£739 - farfetch.com

Chanel handbag
fashionphile.com

Missoni leather handbag
€605 - colette.fr

Dorothy Perkins gold bangle
$27 - dorothyperkins.com

Cartier gold jewelry
jewelry.1stdibs.com

Hermes scarve
$410 - usa.hermes.com

Hermès belt
liveauctioneers.com

Prada sunglasses
£215 - net-a-porter.com

Valentino perfume
€73 - colette.fr

14 commenti:

  1. amazing ;-))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com :]

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy that you like it!!!kisses dear

      Elimina
  2. great blog!


    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love this, so glamorous :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    RispondiElimina
  4. That dress is SO fierce! I had to pin it on Pinterest ;)

    RispondiElimina
  5. You've picked out some beautiful (and pricey) outfits!

    Fashion Dawgs

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. it is the problem...are too expansive items...but we can always try to wear this outfit with a few euros thanks to H&m and Zara!! kisses

      Elimina
  6. Hi there, I discovered your website by means of Google even as searching for a related subject, your web site
    came up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, simply became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels.

    I will be grateful for those who continue this in future.
    A lot of other people might be benefited out
    of your writing. Cheers!
    My website : fashion show

    RispondiElimina
  7. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer something back and help others like you helped me.

    Here is my web-site ... Michael Kors Outlet

    RispondiElimina